About Singapore Emergency Responder Academy (SERA)
SERA is birthed out of our passionate devotion to contribute to the well-being of society. We are an accredited First Aid, BCLS+AED, CPR+AED and Instructor Training Centre by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council.
In addition, we also provide Psychosocial Support Training like Psychological First Aid and First Aid in Mental Health. These courses are highly recognized by government agencies and private organisations in Singapore.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
SERA aims to be the leading emergency response training centre in Asia.
To equip individuals with essential life-saving skills and enhance the skills set of professional emergency response personnel.
We embrace the following values:
- Serendipity / Success
We believe in cultivating a happy and creative mind that leads to wonderful discoveries and experiences of good.
We enjoy what we do. We enjoy good, healthy working relationships with each other and our clients. We promote the enjoyment of life without hurting oneself
We are resilient and remain unfazed in the face of challenges, demands, and difficulties.
We are unselfishly concerned and devoted to the welfare of others. We live to serve with gladness.
Message from the President of SERA
We are committed to the ongoing process to improve Environment Safety and health practices. We are committed to achieving and maintaining a healthy work environment, accident prevention, and occupational illnesses as far as it is reasonably practical.
SERA is committed to:
- Comply with all applicable Safety, Health and Environment Legislation and other Occupational Safety and Health Requirements
- Familiarise all its employees and related parties on Safety, Health, and Environment by providing training, information, instruction and facilities.
- Increase employee awareness of the overall safe systems of work that the environment is maintained as free as it is reasonably practical, from any and all recognized hazard.
- Ensure all accidents, work-related illnesses, and diseases or near misses are reported and corrective measures being taken to prevent recurrence.
- Emphasise and stress continual improvement in improving our Environmental and Occupational Safety, and Health Performance for the employees.
Dr John Lim
Singapore Emergency Responder Academy (SERA)