About Basic Cardiac Life Support AED (BCLS+AED) Full Course
Basic Cardiac Life Support AED (BCLS+AED) Course aims to equip participants with CPR skills and relief of foreign body airway obstruction for adult and infant casualties. The course will also teach you on how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) on an adult collapse casualty.
The whole training course will focus on simulation and central demonstration, with a one-hour lecture.
✔️ CPR+AED Module is included in this Course.
📍 Training Location: 51 Cuppage Road, #03-03, behind Centrepoint, Somerset
🕐 Course Duration: 1-Day [8 hours] / Blended Learning: Online Learning+Onsite Practical & Assessment
🧮 Course Fee: Now: $139.10 (incl of GST)
👨🏻🏫 SSG/Skillsfuture Course Code: CRS-N-0040580
💎 CPE Points for Nurses: 4 points awarded by Singapore Nursing Board
More Information on SSG
SSG Funding available for Company Sponsored Participant (PR & Singaporean above 21 years old) and self sponsored participant. Skillsfuture available for Singaporeans aged 25 years old as well.
1) Healthcare Professionals (Nurses, Doctors, Dentist and Clinic Assistants)
2) Young Parents keen on learning Infant and Children resuscitation
3) Individual interested to become Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) + AED Instructor
The BCLS+AED Certification is one of the requirements for Individual before they are eligible for BCLS+AED Instructor Course
Basic Cardiac Life Support with AED Course Objectives
At the end of the course the trainees will be able to:
- Demonstrate Adult, Child and Infant CPR competently
- Use the AED safety and effectively
- Initiate Conscious Foreign Body Airway Obstruction Protocol on Adult, Child and Infant competently
- Perform Unconscious Foreign Body Airway Obstruction Protocol on Adult, Child and Infant competently
- Place casualty on Recovery Position
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Adult Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Child Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Child Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Infant Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Application of Automated External Defibrillator
Theory Assessment: 80% score requirement (Multiple Choice Questions, 2 attempts allowed)
Practical Assessment: 100% score requirement (3 attempts allowed)
- Trainees who fail in any practical assessment will have to retake theory and practical assessments
- Trainees who fail on the 3rd attempt of the practical assessment will retake the entire basic cardiac life support aed course
Basic Cardiac Life Support AED Requirements
- Able to speak, read and understand English effectively
- No medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities and injuries that will prevent the participant from performing CPR
- Convenient Location – SERA is centrally located at the heart of town, Somerset, 5 minutes walk from the MRT!
- Classroom-based learning with hands-on practice to reinforce skills performance with feedback from an instructor
- Course is developed and conducted in accordance with the guidelines set by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC)
- SERA uses Laerdal QCPR Manikins (delivered from the US) that has unique and advanced features to enhance your learning experiences.
8 hours (1 day from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm)
|Self-Sponored||Funding Amount||Balance Payable inclusive of GST|
|SSG Funding (≥ 21 years old)||$120.00||$40.50|
|Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (≥ 40 years old)||$135.00||$25.50|
- You can use your SkillsFuture Credit to claim for the remaining of the course fee! For the user guide on how to claim SkillsFuture Credit, please click here.
- To apply for funding, kindly write to email@example.com
|Company-Sponsored (SME)||Funding Amount||Balance Payable inclusive of GST|
|Coy, SME, Non-WTS, External Course Fees - |
90% of course fee up to $25 per training hr + $15 per OJT hr
Absentee Payroll - 80% of hourly basic salary up to $7.50 per training hr
|Coy, SME, WTS, External Course Fees - |
95% of course fee up to $26.50 per training hr + $15 per OJT hr
Absentee Payroll - 95% of hourly basic salary
|Company-Sponsored (NON-SME)||Funding Amount||Balance Payable inclusive of GST|
|Coy, Non-SME, Non-WTS, External Course Fees ( ≥ 21 years old ) - |
80% of course fee up to $17 per training hr + $7 per OJT hrAbsentee Payroll -
80% of hourly basic salary up to $4.50 per training hr
|Coy, Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (≥ 40 years old ), External Course Fees - ||$135.00||$25.50|
|Coy, Non-SME, WTS, External Course Fees - |
95% of course fee up to $26.50 per training hr + $8.50 per OJT hr
Absentee Payroll - 95% of hourly basic salary
- Note: SkillsFuture Funding, >=21 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR SkillsFuture Funding, >=40 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- Please note that prices are subject to changes.
- *Grant amount indicated here does not include absentee payroll (AP) funding as this is dependent on the trainee’s hourly basic salary (other than for trainees supported by surrogate Employers, where AP is computed on flat rate independent of salary).
- Course ID: CRS-N-0040580
View Upcoming Dates and Register Now:
[Blended Learning] Basic Cardiac Life Support with AED (BCLS+AED) – Elearning+3hrs-Assessment
July Promotion: $139.10 (Inclusive of GST)
What our customers say about our courses
Y. Y. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I’ve attended the First Aid and AED courses at a few providers before and while those were good, what they have at SERA is a whole lot better.
I attended their First Aid and AED refresher course and having attended others before, thought it would be pretty much the standard two day course. At the end of the two days however, I came away from it not only better educated but having really really enjoyed myself! 😀👍
I had been to a few places for OFA course, but they were not well-equipped in managing people relationship. SERA has demonstrated as a leader in people-centric. They value my team, our goal for taking up the course and committed to see us through the course successfully. Kudos to you! SERA is indeed a 5 star rated institution. I will be back for more!!! 😀👍
Sally N. X. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We will like to thank SERA for the 3 days of First Aid and AED courses that were attended by our coaches. SERA management have been super helpful with our last minute request and giving us valuable feedback and updates. We are looking forward for more people to be certified and of course for those who have taken the certificates, we look forward to join back the class 2 years later, before the expiring of our existing certificates. 😀👍