About Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS+AED) Instructor Course
The BCLS+AED Instructor Course aims to equip you with essential teaching and facilitation skills to impart lifesaving skills! This course will also teach you the principles in Teaching and Learning, QCPR Manikin Maintenance and Trouble-shooting of the manikin.
Kindly note that you are required to have a valid BCLS+AED provider certificate upon registration.
Upon completion of the course, you are required to undergo 2 training attachments where you will be assessed as an Instructor Trainee.
📍 Training Location: 51 Cuppage Road, #03-03, behind Centrepoint, Somerset
🕐 Course Duration: 1-Day [7 hours]
🧮 Course Fee:
$374.50 (incl of GST) Now: $342.40 (incl of GST)
Please note that taking the BCLS+AED Instructor Course does not automatically make you an instructor of SERA. Interested applicants can send their application and resume here
1) Healthcare Professionals (Nurses, Doctors, Dentist and Clinic Assistants)
2) Individual who is passionate to impart lifesaving skills
- Principles in Teaching and Learning
- QCPR Manikin Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Interpreting QCPR Rhythm Strip
- Small Group Training with Practical Assessments for BCLS+AED
Theory and Practical: 80% score requirement (Multiple Choice Questions, 2 attempts allowed)
Attachment: Upon completion of the classroom training, participants are required to complete 2 attachments with the Singapore Emergency Responder Academy (SERA).
The certificate will be issued after the participant successfully completes and passes the 2 attachments.
If the trainee fails any one of the two attachments, the participant is considered to have failed the attachment and needs to take a third attachment. If the participant fails the third attachment, the participant is considered to have failed the course. There will be no further attachments given and the participant will have to retake the entire course.
- Able to speak, read and understand English effectively
- Valid BCLS+AED certification
*If you do not have a valid BCLS+AED certificate, please join our BCLS+AED course first before proceeding on to the BCLS+AED Instructor Course.
- Convenient Location – SERA is centrally located at the heart of town, Somerset, 5 minutes walk from the MRT!
- Classroom-based learning with hands-on practice to reinforce skills performance with feedback from an instructor
- Course is developed and conducted in accordance with the guidelines set by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC)
- SERA uses Laerdal QCPR Manikins (delivered from the US) that has unique and advanced features to enhance your learning experiences.
- The course consists of 8 hours face to face training and 2 On Job Training for practical hands-on teaching.
- 2 On Job Training must be done at SERA’s premises
*Our Full-Time Chief Instructor is assigned to manage and ensure that Instructor Trainee can successfully graduate from the program within 6 months.
|Discounted Amount||Balance Payable inclusive of GST|
|Registered Nurses with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB) License||$17.12||$325.28|
|Mid-Career Subsidy (≥ 40 years old)||$34.24||$308.16|
|Certified SERA participant or Instructor||$34.24||$308.16|
- To apply for funding, kindly write to email@example.com
- Please note that prices and funding are subject to changes.
View Upcoming Dates and Register Now:
Basic Cardiac Life Support AED (BCLS+AED) Instructor Course
$374.50 (incl of GST) Now: $342.40 (incl of GST)
Basic Cardiac Life Support AED (BCLS+AED) 1-Day Course
$171.20 (incl of GST) Now: $160.50 (incl of GST)
What our customers say about our courses
Y. Y. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I’ve attended the First Aid and AED courses at a few providers before and while those were good, what they have at SERA is a whole lot better.
I attended their First Aid and AED refresher course and having attended others before, thought it would be pretty much the standard two day course. At the end of the two days however, I came away from it not only better educated but having really really enjoyed myself! 😀👍
I had been to a few places for OFA course, but they were not well-equipped in managing people relationship. SERA has demonstrated as a leader in people-centric. They value my team, our goal for taking up the course and committed to see us through the course successfully. Kudos to you! SERA is indeed a 5 star rated institution. I will be back for more!!! 😀👍
Sally N. X. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We will like to thank SERA for the 3 days of First Aid and AED courses that were attended by our coaches. SERA management have been super helpful with our last minute request and giving us valuable feedback and updates. We are looking forward for more people to be certified and of course for those who have taken the certificates, we look forward to join back the class 2 years later, before the expiring of our existing certificates. 😀👍