About Basic Cardiac Life Support AED Refresher (BCLS+AED Refresher Course)
BCLS+AED Refresher Course is a prerequisite for medical professional to renewal their medical or nursing license in Singapore. This course aims to refresh your knowledge and skills to provide Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) and usage of Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
The course is in accordance to Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
✔️ CPR+AED Module is included in this Course.
📅 Our training is available on weekdays and weekends. Kindly click on the button below to register.
1) Healthcare Professionals (Nurses, Doctors, Dentist and Clinic Assistants)
2) Young Parents keen on learning Infant and Children resuscitation
3) Individual interested to become Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) + AED Instructor
The BCLS+AED Certification is one of the requirements for Individual before they are eligible for BCLS+AED Instructor Course
At the end of the BCLS+AED Refresher Course the trainees will be able to:
- Demonstrate Adult, Child and Infant CPR competently
- Use the AED safety and effectively
- Initiate Conscious Foreign Body Airway Obstruction Protocol on Adult, Child and Infant competently
- Perform Unconscious Foreign Body Airway Obstruction Protocol on Adult, Child and Infant competently
- Place casualty on Recovery Position
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Adult Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Child Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Child Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Infant Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Application of Automated External Defibrillator
Theory Assessment: 80% score requirement (Multiple Choice Questions, 2 attempts allowed)
Practical Assessment: 100% score requirement (3 attempts allowed)
- Trainees who fail in any practical assessment will have to retake theory and practical assessments
- Trainees who fail on the 3rd attempt of the practical assessment will retake the entire BCLS+AED Refresher Course
- Able to speak, read and understand English effectively
- No medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities and injuries that will prevent the participant from performing CPR
- Convenient Location – SERA is centrally located at the heart of town, Somerset, 5 minutes walk from the MRT!
- Classroom-based learning with hands-on practice to reinforce skills performance with feedback from an instructor
- Course is developed and conducted in accordance with the guidelines set by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC)
- SERA uses Laerdal QCPR Manikins (delivered from the US) that has unique and advanced features to enhance your learning experiences.
Blended Learning: Online Course + 3 hours Onsite Practical and Assessment
|Discounted Amount||Balance Payable inclusive of GST|
|Registered Nurses with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB) License||$12.00||$116.40|
|Mid-Career Subsidy (≥ 40 years old)||$12.00||$116.40|
|Certified SERA participant||$12.00||$116.40|
- To apply for funding, kindly write to email@example.com
- Please note that prices and funding are subject to changes.
View Upcoming Dates and Register Now:
[Blended Learning] Basic Cardiac Life Support AED (BCLS+AED) – Elearning+3hrs-Assessment
$139.10 (incl of GST)
What our customers say about our courses
Y. Y. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I’ve attended the First Aid and AED courses at a few providers before and while those were good, what they have at SERA is a whole lot better.
I attended their First Aid and AED refresher course and having attended others before, thought it would be pretty much the standard two day course. At the end of the two days however, I came away from it not only better educated but having really really enjoyed myself! 😀👍
I had been to a few places for OFA course, but they were not well-equipped in managing people relationship. SERA has demonstrated as a leader in people-centric. They value my team, our goal for taking up the course and committed to see us through the course successfully. Kudos to you! SERA is indeed a 5 star rated institution. I will be back for more!!! 😀👍
Sally N. X. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We will like to thank SERA for the 3 days of First Aid and AED courses that were attended by our coaches. SERA management have been super helpful with our last minute request and giving us valuable feedback and updates. We are looking forward for more people to be certified and of course for those who have taken the certificates, we look forward to join back the class 2 years later, before the expiring of our existing certificates. 😀👍