The Blended BCLSAED course arrangement is as follows:
- Online Training – At your own time and pace. There is no expiry or deadline to complete the course
- Onsite Practical Training and assessments: 3 hours
SERA abides by the Council’s guidelines of 1 Trainer to 4 participants.
To register for the training:
- Please register the course using the link below.
- Our Client-Care Specialist will get in touch with you within 1-2 working days to assign you with the e-learning account.
- Complete the Online learning and attend the onsite practical assessment class to recieve your full certification.
For the Course Fee, please see the table below:
|Delivery||Duration||Course Fees per participant|
|Online Course||At your own time and own pace||$50 (bGST) or $53.50 (wGST)|
|(For Full & Refresher Course Participants) Practical Session and Theory and Practical Assessment||2-3 hours at our Premises||Top Up additional:
$80.00 (bGST) or $85.60 (wGST)