Blended BCLS+AED Course
Basic Cardiac Life Support AED (BCLS+AED) Course aims to equip participants with CPR skills and relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for adult and infant casualties. The course will also teach you how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED) on an adult collapse casualty.
The Blended BCLSAED course arrangement is as follows:
- Online Training – At your own time and pace. There is no expiry or deadline to complete the course
- Onsite Practical Training and assessments: 3 hours
This blended learning course is suitable for full course and refresher course participants.
📅 Our training is available on weekdays and weekends. Kindly click on the button below to register.
To register for the training:
- Please register the course using the link above
- Our Client-Care Specialist will get in touch with you within 1-2 working days to assign you with the e-learning account
- Complete the Online learning and attend the onsite practical assessment class to receive your full certification
SSG Funding and Skillsfuture Funding
Course Accredited by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council