About the Child First Aid Full Course
In this Child First Aid Full Course, you will learn the skills and knowledge to render first aid to Adult, Child and Infant casualties, perform CPR and relief of foreign-body airway obstruction effectively.
This course is accredited by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council and approved Early Childhood and Development Agency.
📍 Training Location: 51 Cuppage Road, #03-03, behind Centrepoint, Somerset
🕐 Course Duration: 7 Hours Webinar +1.5 Days
🧮 Course Fee: $192.60 (wGST)
👨🏻🏫 SSG/Skillsfuture Course Code: CRS-N-0048074
*SSG Absentee Payroll Calculator: Click here
🏅Course Accreditation Recognised by Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA)
More Infor on SSG:
*SSG (Formely known as WDA) Training Grant and Absentee Payroll available for Company Sponsored Participant (PR & Singaporean above 21 years old). SSG Training Grant is available for self-sponsored participant as well. For Singaporean aged 25 years old and above, you can also use your Skillsfuture credits for this course.
1) Early Childhood Educator
2) Individual interested to become Child First Aid Instructor
The Child First Aid Certification is one of the requirements for Individual to teach Child First Aid
3) Individual keen on learning advance child and infant first aid skills and knowledge
At the end of the Child First Aid Full course the trainees will be able to:
- Recognize a medical emergencies situation involving child and infant
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system and follow the Emergency Action Principles
- Perform CPR on child and infant during an Emergency
- Perform the appropriate first aid treatment for Foreign Body Airway Obstruction on Child and Infant
- Identify the common medical illness of child and infant
- Introduction to First Aid
- Breathing Difficulties
- Wound Management
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Common Child Injuries
- Child and Infant CPR
Theory Assessment: 80% score requirement (Multiple Choice Questions, 2 attempts allowed)
Practical Assessment: 100% score requirement (3 attempts allowed)
- The re-assessment fee of $40 applies for trainees who fail their 2nd attempt of the theory assessment
- Trainees who fail in any practical assessment will have to retake theory and practical assessments
- Trainees who fail on the 3rd attempt of the practical assessment will retake the entire course
- Able to speak, read and understand English effectively
- No medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities and injuries that will prevent the participant from performing CPR
- Classroom-based learning with hands-on practice to reinforce skills performance with feedback from an instructor
- Course is developed and conducted in accordance with the guidelines set by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC)
- SERA uses Prestan Professional CPR Manikins (delivered from the US) that has unique and advanced features:
- Realistic experience that provides for the best “real life CPR outcomes”
- Allows students to observe a true chest rise.
- Head tilt-chin lift feature enhances the learning experience and teaches students how to open the airway during CPR
- Clicker mechanism and rate monitor increases student’s confidence in administering adequate compressions
- 1-Day Live Webinar
- 1.5-Days Practical and Assessment
|Self-Sponored||Funding Amount||Balance Payable inclusive of GST|
|SSG Funding (≥ 21 years old)||$144.00||$48.60|
|Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (≥ 40 years old)||$162.00||$30.60|
- You can use your SkillsFuture Credit to claim for the remaining of the course fee! For the user guide on how to claim SkillsFuture Credit, please click here.
- To apply for funding, kindly write to email@example.com
|Company-Sponsored (SME)||Funding Amount||Balance Payable inclusive of GST|
|Coy, SME, Non-WTS, External Course Fees - |
90% of course fee up to $25 per training hr + $15 per OJT hr
Absentee Payroll - 80% of hourly basic salary up to $7.50 per training hr
|Coy, SME, WTS, External Course Fees - |
95% of course fee up to $26.50 per training hr + $15 per OJT hr
Absentee Payroll - 95% of hourly basic salary
|Company-Sponsored (NON-SME)||Funding Amount||Balance Payable inclusive of GST|
|Coy, Non-SME, Non-WTS, External Course Fees ( ≥ 21 years old ) - |
80% of course fee up to $17 per training hr + $7 per OJT hrAbsentee Payroll -
80% of hourly basic salary up to $4.50 per training hr
|Coy, Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy (≥ 40 years old ), External Course Fees - ||$162.00||$30.60|
|Coy, Non-SME, WTS, External Course Fees - |
95% of course fee up to $26.50 per training hr + $8.50 per OJT hr
Absentee Payroll - 95% of hourly basic salary
- Note: SkillsFuture Funding, >=21 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR SkillsFuture Funding, >=40 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- Please note that prices are subject to changes.
- Grant amount indicated here does not include absentee payroll (AP) funding as this is dependent on the trainee’s hourly basic salary (other than for trainees supported by surrogate Employers, where AP is computed on flat rate independent of salary).
- Course ID: CRS-N-0048074
View Upcoming Dates and Register Now:
Child First Aid Full
7 Hours Webinar + 1.5 Days Course
$235.40 (inclusive of GST)
What our customers say about our courses
Y. Y. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I’ve attended the First Aid and AED courses at a few providers before and while those were good, what they have at SERA is a whole lot better.
I attended their First Aid and AED refresher course and having attended others before, thought it would be pretty much the standard two day course. At the end of the two days however, I came away from it not only better educated but having really really enjoyed myself!
I had been to a few places for OFA course, but they were not well-equipped in managing people relationship. SERA has demonstrated as a leader in people-centric. They value my team, our goal for taking up the course and committed to see us through the course successfully. Kudos to you! SERA is indeed a 5 star rated institution. I will be back for more!!!
Sally N. X. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We will like to thank SERA for the 3 days of First Aid and AED courses that were attended by our coaches. SERA management have been super helpful with our last minute request and giving us valuable feedback and updates. We are looking forward for more people to be certified and of course for those who have taken the certificates, we look forward to join back the class 2 years later, before the expiring of our existing certificates.