Basic Cardiac Life Support Online Course
BCLS+AED Online Course aims to equip you with the theoretical knowledge of adult and infant resuscitation. In addition, you will also learn how to assist casualty who are choking.
These topics are covered in this online course
✔️ Adult and Infant CPR+AED
✔️ Automated External Defibrillator
✔️ Adult and Infant Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
At the end of the Course, you will:
- Know what difference between sudden cardiac arrest and heart attack
- Be able to describe the signs and symptoms of heart attack
- Know what to do when someone has a heart attack
- Spot the signs and symptoms of adult and infant conscious choking
- Certificate of Completion for BCLS+AED Online Course – Theoretical Component
Blended Learning Option:
If you require the full accredited BCLS+AED Certificate, you may wish to consider the blended learning option below.
This certificate is required for healthcare workers to fulfill their license renewal requirements.
|Delivery||Duration||Course Fees per participant|
|Online Course||At your own time and own pace||$50 (bGST) or $53.50 (wGST)|
|(For Full & Refresher Course Participants) Practical Session and Theory and Practical Assessment||2-3 hours at our Premises||Top Up additional:
$80.00 (bGST) or $85.60 (wGST)
Click here to download the BCLS+AED Manual by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council.