About CPR+AED Certification Course
✔️CPR + AED Certification Course aims to empower the individual to step forward and perform Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) when called upon. Many studies have shown that performing CPR and use of the AED can improve the chance of survival of the casualty. In fact, for every minute of delay treatment, the chance of survival drops by 7-10%.
In line with Singapore’s effort to equip more people with CPR + AED skills, SERA is offering an affordable yet quality training using our high fidelity QCPR Manikin by Laerdal and Brayden PRO QCPR. This is in line with Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) guidelines for all CPR + AED Certification courses to be equipped with QCPR Training.
📅 Our training is available on weekdays and weekends. Kindly click on the button below to register.
📍 Training Location: 51 Cuppage Road, #03-03, behind Centrepoint, Somerset
🕐 Course Duration: Blended Learning: Online Course + Onsite 2 Hours Practical + Assessment (Theory+Practical)
🧮 Course Fee:
$85.60 (before GST) $74.90 (before GST)
Skillsfuture is not available for Singaporeans aged 25 years old as the course duration is less than 8 hours.
- For anyone with or without medical training who needs to be equipped with skills in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use.
At the end of the course the trainees will be able to:
- Identity signs and symptoms of cardiac arrest and heart attack
- Perform adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Use the Automated External Defibrillator
- Chain of Survival
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack
- Signs and symptoms of a cardiac arrest
- How to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- How to use the Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Theory Assessment: 80% score requirement (Multiple Choice Questions, 2 attempts allowed)
Practical Assessment: 100% score requirement (3 attempts allowed)
- The re-assessment fee of $40 applies for trainees who fail their 2nd attempt of the theory assessment
- Trainees who fail in any practical assessment will have to retake theory and practical assessments
- Trainees who fail on the 3rd attempt of the practical assessment will retake the entire course
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a CPR + AED Certification that is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) and is valid for 2 years.
成功完成课程后，参与者将获得CPR + AED证书，该证书由新加坡复苏和急救委员会（SRFAC）认证，有效期为2年。
- Able to speak, read and understand English effectively
- No medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities and injuries that will prevent the participant from performing CPR
- Convenient Location – SERA is centrally located at the heart of town, Somerset, 5 minutes walk from the MRT!
- Classroom-based learning with hands-on practice to reinforce skills performance with feedback from an instructor
- Course is developed and conducted in accordance with the guidelines set by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC)
- SERA uses Laerdal QCPR Manikins (delivered from the US) that has unique and advanced features to enhance your learning experiences.
- SERA使用具有独特和先进功能的 Prestan Professional CPR Manikins
4 hours (0.5 day, 9.30am-1.30pm)
View Upcoming Dates and Register Now:
What our customers say about our courses
Y. Y. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I’ve attended the First Aid and AED courses at a few providers before and while those were good, what they have at SERA is a whole lot better.
I attended their First Aid and AED refresher course and having attended others before, thought it would be pretty much the standard two day course. At the end of the two days however, I came away from it not only better educated but having really really enjoyed myself! 😀👍
I had been to a few places for OFA course, but they were not well-equipped in managing people relationship. SERA has demonstrated as a leader in people-centric. They value my team, our goal for taking up the course and committed to see us through the course successfully. Kudos to you! SERA is indeed a 5 star rated institution. I will be back for more!!! 😀👍
Sally N. X. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We will like to thank SERA for the 3 days of First Aid and AED courses that were attended by our coaches. SERA management have been super helpful with our last minute request and giving us valuable feedback and updates. We are looking forward for more people to be certified and of course for those who have taken the certificates, we look forward to join back the class 2 years later, before the expiring of our existing certificates. 😀👍