About First Aid for Kids Workshop
We believe First Aid is an important life skill that everyone, even 7- to 12-year old children, can and should learn.
This is an opportunity for the kids to be confident to do something and save lives during an emergency.
Learn and do. Kids will learn how to stay safe by spotting the dangers before they help. Kids will learn what to do if they see someone get hurt. They will also learn the emergency action they should follow in an emergency situation, simply because… every second count!
At the end of the First Aid for Kids Workshop, the kids will be able to:
- Be familiar with the first aid box
- Know how to get help
- Apply simple first aid management to a variety of injuries
- Bandage wounds using plaster and crepe bandage
- Able to speak, read and understand English effectively
- No medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities and injuries that will prevent the participant from performing CPR
- The child must be 7 years old and above
- Introduction to First aid and First aid box
- Safety first
- How to get help
- Perform Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Bandaging of Wounds
A Young First Aider Badge will be presented to the children upon the completion of the course. The children will pledge to help their teachers when there is a need.
- Classroom-based instructor-led training focusing on simulation activities (Instructor and video, demonstration and skills)
$30.00 per pax (exclusive of GST)
- Please note that GST is applicable to all courses, final cost fee will be reflected on the registration page
- Payment Modes
- Paypal (through www.sera.sg)
- Cheque (payable to Singapore Emergency Responder Academy)
- A corporate class can be arranged as minimum as 6 children per class.
- Write to us at Courses@sera.sg to arrange for a class
Duration: 1.5 hours
Venue: SERA, 51 Cuppage Road, #03-03, Singapore 229469
Request for more information:
You may also be interested in the following courses