Basic First Aid Online
Basic First Aid Online allows you to learn first aid at your own pace and time!
This course aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills to apply Basic First Aid to Adult casualty and to use the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) safety before medical help arrives.
✔️ CPR+AED Module is included in this Course.
- State the definition of First Aid
- Identify the guiding principle of First Aid
- Identify the contents of the First Aid Kit
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system.
- List the signs and symptoms of the common types of medical emergencies.
- Identity the necessary and appropriate first aid treatment to a casualty based on their injuries.
- Identify the first aid treatment for Foreign Body Airway Obstruction.
- Learn Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated and External Defibrillator
Differences between Basic First Aid Online and Standard First Aid Online Course
|Standard First Aid||Basic First Aid|
|Essential of First Aid||✔||✔|
|Shock, Bleeding and Wounds||✔||✔|
|Transportation of Casualty||✔||✔|
|Unconscious Casualty (Non-Cardiac Arrest)||✔||✔|
|Occupational Eye Injuries||✔||✘|
|Other First Aid Knowledge||✔||✘|