Basic Cardiac Life Support Online Course
BCLS+AED Online Course aims to equip you with the theoretical knowledge of adult and infant resuscitation. In addition, you will also learn how to assist casualty who are choking.
At the end of the Course, you will:
- Know what difference between sudden cardiac arrest and heart attack
- Be able to describe the signs and symptoms of heart attack
- Know what to do when someone has a heart attack
- Spot the signs and symptoms of adult and infant conscious choking
- Certificate of Completion for BCLS+AED Online Course – Theoretical Component
- BCLS+AED Certification upon completing onsite theory and practical assessments
Upon completion of the course, you can also choose to convert your online Certification to a full Certification. You can do so by completing 4 hours theory and practical assessments in our academy.
The full certification is accredited by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council