Child First Aid Online
Child First Aid Online allows you to learn child first aid at your own pace and time! This course aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills to apply First Aid to Adult, Child and Infant casualties and to use the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) safety before medical help arrives.
These topics are covered in this online course
✔️ BCLS+AED Module
✔️ Standard (Adult) First Aid
✔️ Child First Aid Modules
- State the definition of First Aid
- Identify the guiding principle of First Aid
- Identify the contents of the First Aid Kit
- State the importance of Universal Precautions
- Recognize a medical emergency from a non-medical emergency.
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system.
- List the signs and symptoms of the common types of medical emergencies.
- Identity the necessary and appropriate first aid treatment to a casualty based on their injuries.
- Identify the first aid treatment for Foreign Body Airway Obstruction.
- Learn Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated and External Defibrillator
The course is designed in accordance with the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council‘s latest guidelines.