Occupational First Aid Online Course
Occupational First Aid Online
Occupational First Aid Online allows you to learn first aid at your own pace and time!
This course aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills to apply First Aid to Adult casualty at your workplace before medical help arrives.
- State the definition of First Aid.
- Identify the guiding principle of First Aid.
- Identify the contents of the First Aid Kit.
- State the importance of Universal Precautions.
- Recognize a medical emergency from a non-medical emergency.
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system.
- List the signs and symptoms of the common types of medical emergencies.
- Identify the necessary and appropriate first aid treatment to a casualty based on their injuries.
- Identify the first aid treatment for Foreign Body Airway Obstruction.
- Learn Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated and External Defibrillator.
Occupational Safety Topics:
- First Aid Requirements in Factories and other Workplaces
- Industrial Toxicology
- Safety and Accident Prevention
The course is designed in accordance with Ministry of Manpower Technical Notes for Occupational First Aid Course.